Cardiac Array - For early diagnosis of MI and monitoring of ACS
Combining routine and novel early markers to give a clear picture of a patient’s cardiac status, the cardiac array can be used in A&E settings, as well as cardiac and medical wards. It can assess a patient’s risk of future cardiac events as well as determine the diagnosis of MI.
A 3 year study confirmed the cardiac biochip as being 89% sensitive for MI diagnosis 3-6 hours after a cardiac event, constituting a 20% increase in sensitivity against troponin alone. A perfect rule out test for the emergency setting, it also has the ability of ACS profiling.
Cardiac Array analytes
- Heart-type acid binding protein (H-FABP)
- Myoglobin (MYO)
- Troponin I (cTnI)
- Creatine-Kinase Muscle Brain (CK-MB)
Key benefits of Randox Cardiac Array
- Rapid turnaround time: results available from 20 minutes
- Near-patient and central laboratory analysers available
- Improved risk stratification of patients with suspected ACS
- 98% rule out for MI within 3-6 hours post pain onset