With a 99.3% correlation with GC/MS values
Liquid ready-to-use reagents
The Randox Cocaine Metabolite reagent comes in a liquid format which is more convenient, and can also help reduce the risk of errors occurring
It has an open vial stability of 28 days when stored at 10°C
- Homogeneous Enzyme Immunoassay
- Liquid ready-to-use reagents
- Open vial stability of 28 days when stored at 10°C
- 99.3% correlation with GC/MS values
- Included in Randox multi-analyte drugs of abuse control and calibrator products
What is Cocaine Metabolite assay used for?
Cocaine is a central nervous system stimulant whose consumption can have effects such as euphoria, alertness and hyperactivity. However, cocaine abuse can also produce numerous undesirable side effects including cardiac toxicity and behavioural responses such as paranoia, hallucinations and severe psychosis.