Our current product range consists of
Why choose Randox Reagents?
- Randox offers the largest range of chemistries
- Liquid ready-to-use reagents available
- Automated applications for a wide range of clinical analysers
- Excellent correlation to reference methods
- Wide measuring ranges
We can provide dedicated reagents for the Randox RX Series, Dimension™, Hitachi™, AU™, Architect C™, Aeroset™ and Konelab™ range of chemistry analysers providing you with freedom of choice from an independent manufacturer.
With flexible pack sizes and a comprehensive list of analyser applications available, you are sure to find what you are looking for.
As always with Randox our reagents are of the highest quality; this is recognised through official accreditation to both national and international standards including UKAS, ISO 13485:2003, and FDA.
All Trademarks recognised.
Randox Easy Read reagents
- All reagents are presented in bottles that fit directly onto the analyser
- Reagents include barcodes that enable the analyser to read automatically
- Simple process saves time and improves laboratory efficiency
- Offers you freedom of choice from an independent manufacturer
Randox Easy Fit reagents
- We offer a range of clinical chemistry reagents that are optimised for use on an extensive range of clinical chemistry analysers
- All reagents are presented in bottles which fit easily onto your analyser avoiding the need to pour reagents into dedicated bottles
- Randox reagents offer increased accuracy and reliability
- A wide range of validated analyser applications ensure ease of programming and confidence in results
- A simple 2 step process allows you to actively run Randox reagents on your clinical chemistry analyser
Technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Powerline is a free of charge electronic service from Randox providing customers with instant access to instructions for use (IFU) and instrument-specific applications (ISA) for a comprehensive list of instruments anytime, anywhere.
Click here to access the Powerline Application