High quality diagnostic reagents
Our 30 years of experience in revolutionary diagnostic solutions has allowed us to create a leading portfolio of 3rd party reagents which is internationally recognised as being of the highest quality. We invest heavily in research and development, and our portfolio is constantly expanding to provide you with an increased choice of high quality, cost-effective reagents.
Our current product range consists of:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Rapid Tests/Serology
- Specific Proteins
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
Why choose Randox Reagents?
- Randox offers the largest range of chemistries
- Liquid ready-to-use reagents available
- Automated applications for a wide range of clinical analysers
- Excellent correlation to reference methods
- Wide measuring ranges
We can provide dedicated reagents for the Randox RX Series, Dimension™, Hitachi™, AU™, Architect C™, Aeroset™ and Konelab™ range of chemistry analysers providing you with freedom of choice from an independent manufacturer.
With flexible pack sizes and a comprehensive list of analyser applications available, you are sure to find what you are looking for.
As always with Randox our reagents are of the highest quality; this is recognised through official accreditation to both national and international standards including UKAS, ISO 13485:2003, and SFDA.
All Trademarks recognised.
Randox Easy Read reagents
In order to make your laboratory testing easier, Randox offers a range of clinical chemistry reagents with dedicated barcodes that are optimised for use on a range of specific clinical analysers.
- All reagents are presented in bottles that fit directly onto the analyser
- Reagents include barcodes that enable the analyser to read automatically
- Simple process saves time and improves laboratory efficiency
- Offers you freedom of choice from an independent manufacturer
Randox Easy Fit reagents
We are dedicated to providing reagents that fit perfectly with your laboratory needs. In addition to providing an extensive test menu of the highest quality reagents, we also ensure flexibility, convenience and ease-of-use with our Easy Fit reagents bottles.
- We offer a range of clinical chemistry reagents that are optimised for use on an extensive range of clinical chemistry analysers
- All reagents are presented in bottles which fit easily onto your analyser avoiding the need to pour reagents into dedicated bottles
- Randox reagents offer increased accuracy and reliability
- A wide range of validated analyser applications ensure ease of programming and confidence in results
- A simple 2 step process allows you to actively run Randox reagents on your clinical chemistry analyser
Technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Powerline is a free of charge electronic service from Randox providing customers with instant access to instructions for use (IFU) and instrument-specific applications (ISA) for a comprehensive list of instruments anytime, anywhere.
Click here to access the Powerline Application