About the RX monaco
The RX monaco is a fully automated, cost effective solution for low to mid volume clinical chemistry testing offering the ultimate in convenience, performance and confidence. At optimal configuration, the RX monaco performs 170 tests per hour, providing cost effective, high quality testing for small to medium sized laboratories. The RX series test menu allows for complete consolidation of routine and specialised testing onto one efficient, easy to use platform.
A 12 stage washing system including acid, alkali, and pure water wash steps cleans the 120 reusable cuvettes. An independent stirring system automatically rinsed with purified water to reduce carryover.
Reagent & Sample Carousel
Shared reagent and sample carousel with 66 user defined positions. Cooled reagent and sample carousel (removable) ensures reagent, controls and calibrators can be stored on-board the analyser with compromising stability.
Reaction system with 120 semi-permanent cuvettes with a 3-6 month lifespan. A water bath will control the temperature of the cuvettes to ensure they are being used at optimum temperature. The RX monaco has a cycle time of 15 seconds.
Single reagent and sample pipette with liquid level detection and collision protection. Rinsed inside and outside (warm water rinising)
Benefits of the RX monaco
- Extensive test menu covering routine chemistries, specific proteins, lipids, antioxidants, diabetes and veterinary testing
- Capable of analysing a variety of sample types including: Serum, Plasma, Urine, Supernatants and Ascites
- Low maintenance requirements
- Online help guide available to assist user with analyser functions, troubleshooting and maintenance queries
- Integrated barcode readers for reagent and sample identification
- User friendly Microsoft Windows based software
- Generation of Levey-Jennings charts, calibration curves and QC statistics
- Cuvette check function ensures only clean and viable reaction vessels are reused
- Built-in inventory management system automatically reports remaining reagent volume
- Sample volume of just 3-35µl (0.1µl increments)
- Available as a bench top or floor standing model
- User defined QC multi point rules
- Calibration options include 1 point, 2 point, multi-point & non-linearity method
- QC history can be viewed
- 3 Levels of password protection available enabling different levels of access
|RX monaco analyser (Benchtop)||RX5000|
|RX monaco analyser with Stand||RX5001|