Acusera Linearity Sets (Calibration Verification) are designed to challenge a larger segment of an instruments reportable range to assess whether a system’s calibration is still valid. With complementary data reduction software, Acusera Verify, our dedicated calibration verifiers are able to meet specific instrument requirements ensuring accurate and consistent results.Download Brochure
In order to ensure the highest possible standards in laboratory testing, CLIA has recommended that a laboratory perform and document calibration verification procedures at least twice per year and/or in the event of the following:
- Change of reagents
- Instrument maintenance
- Poor QC results
- New instrument
The Acusera Linearity Sets cover a wide range of clinical testing including; cardiac markers, therapeutic drugs and specific proteins. Designed with convenience in mind, all linearity sets are supplied liquid ready-to-use, in varying levels with a unique combination of analytes enabling laboratories to consolidate testing and reduce the number of individual products required.
Acusera Verify Data Reduction Software
Complimentary data reduction software is supplied with all our Acusera Linearity Sets. When used in combination you can effectively challenge your instrument across the complete reportable range while ultimately ensuring accurate and reliable patient testing.
- Online access anytime, anywhere for user convenience
- Intuitive user interface with simple data entry functionality
- Easy to interpret charts for at-a-glance performance assessment, including, Peer Group Report
- Unique traffic light system indicating pass or fail
- Access to real-time peer group data for enhanced troubleshooting
- Expert technical support available
- Ability to access Acusera Verify and Acusera 24.7 Live Online on one central platform
- Performance limits based on CLIA, Biological Variation, RIQAS TDPA or User Defined
For US orders, please contact us using the following..
Telephone: 866 472 6369
Toll Free: 866 4 RANDOX