Reagent | Digoxin
A correlation coefficient of r=0.99 was found when measured against another commercially available method
Wide measuring range
The Randox Digoxin assay has a wide measuring range of 0.371 – 5.46 ng/ml which will comfortably detect levels outside of the healthy range of 0.5 – 2.0 ng/ml
Stable to expiry when stored at 2-8⁰C
Randox Digoxin (Latex Enhanced Immunoturbidimetric)
- Liquid ready-to-use reagents
- Stable to expiry when stored at 2-8⁰C
- Measuring range 0.371-5.46 ng/ml
- Limited interference from Bilirubin, Intralipid® and Triglycerides
What is Digoxin assay used for?
The digoxin test system is intended to measure digoxin, a cardiovascular drug that is used to treat heart conditions such as arrhythmias and heart failure, in human serum. Measurements obtained by this device are used in the diagnosis and treatment of digoxin overdose and in monitoring levels of digoxin to ensure appropriate therapy. Digoxin toxicity can be associated with a number of health problems such as changes in heart rate and rhythm, gastrointestinal problems and fatigue.
- Dasgupta, A., et al. Effect of Asian and Siberian gingseng on serum digoxin measurement by five digoxin immunoassays. Significant variation in digoxin-like immunoreactivity among commercial gingsengs. Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 2003, 119(2): 298-303