The Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) Programme was introduced for clinical laboratories and ensures accuracy across the complete clinical range. Two distinct liquid ready-to-use samples are supplied requiring no preparation with quarterly analysis.
- Liquid ready-to-use samples requiring no preparation
- 2 samples tested quarterly
- Comprehensive reports enabling performance assessment at a glance
- Reports available within 24-72 hours ensuring corrective actions can be taken sooner
- Compatible for use with most instruments excluding those using Capillary Photometry Technology
- Option to register up to five instruments per programme (volume permitting) at no extra cost for comparative performance assessment
- Online submission of results via RIQAS.net
Not accredited to ISO/IEC 17043
|Cat No||Kit Size||Frequency||Cycle Start||Parameters|
|RQ9163||2 x 4.5ml||Quarterly (1 x 12 month cycle)||March||1|
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
Please note, product availability may vary country to country.