The Lp (a) assay showed a precision of less than 4% CV
The Lp (a) assay showed a correlation of r=0.995 against another commercially available method
Completely automated protocols
Are available for a wide range of analysers
Randox Lipoprotein (a) (Immunoturbidimetric)
- Immunoturbidimetric method
- Liquid ready-to-use reagents
- Stable to expiry at 2-8°C
- Measuring range 3-90 mg/dl
Instrument Specific Applications (ISA’s) are available for a wide range of biochemistry analysers. Contact us to enquire about your specific analyser.
What is Lipoprotein (a) assay used for?
Lipoprotein (a) determination is intended for use in conjunction with clinical evaluation, patient risk assessment and other lipid tests to evaluate disorders of lipid metabolism and to assess coronary heart disease in specific populations.
For further information, please visit our dedicated Lipids website – www.randoxlipids.com
- Irshad, M. et al. lipoprotein (a) in liver diseases caused by hepatitis. Indian J. Med. Res. 2004, 120: 542-545.
- Ganguli, D., et al. Association between inflammatory markers and cardiovascular risk factors in women from Kolkata, W.B, India. Arq. Bras. Cardiol. 2011, 96(1): 38-46.