Providing a true third party solution for the measurement of Bilirubin, the new Acusera Liquid Bilirubin Control is designed to deliver an unbiased, independent assessment of analytical performance helping to ensure accurate and reliable patient testing for Direct and Total Bilirubin. With a 30 day open vial stability and 2 year shelf life the Acusera Liquid Bilirubin Control will reduce waste, whilst remaining easy and convenient to use. Two levels are available covering the required clinically relevant decision levels for paediatric testing.
Features & Benefits
- Liquid ready-to-use
- 100% human serum ensuring commutability and minimising shifts when changing reagent lots
- Assayed target values provided, eliminating the need to assign values in-house
- True third party control providing unbiased performance assessment
- Stable to expiry at 2oC to 8oC
- Open vial stability of 30 days at 2oC to 8oC, reducing waste and costs.
- Direct Bilirubin
- Total Bilirubin