The Acusera Linearity Sets are designed to challenge a larger segment of an instruments reportable range to assess whether a system’s calibration is still valid. With complementary data reduction software, Acusera Verify, our dedicated calibration verifiers are able to meet specific instrument requirements ensuring accurate and consistent results.
In order to ensure the highest possible standards in laboratory testing, CLIA has recommended that a laboratory perform and document calibration verification procedures at least twice per year and/or in the event of the following:
- Change of reagents
- Instrument maintenance
- Poor QC results
- New instrument
Designed with convenience in mind, all linearity sets are supplied liquid ready-to-use, in varying levels with a unique combination of analytes enabling laboratories to consolidate testing and reduce the number of individual products required.
- The material covers the full reportable range, ensuring that all instruments are objectively verified and calibrated
- Convenient liquid ready-to-use format, eliminating preparation time
- Instrument-dedicated material, ensuring specific instrument requirements are met
- Shelf life of 2 years means the same lot number can be used for more than one testing cycle (CLIA requires laboratories to carry out calibration verification twice per year)
- 30 day open-vial stability ensures waste is minimized and product can be stored for troubleshooting purposes
- Free data reduction software is provided with real-time access to peer group data
- Data reduction software has an intuitive user interface and comes with target values pre-loaded in the system
Complimentary data reduction software is supplied with all our Acusera Linearity Sets. When used in combination you can effectively challenge your instrument across the complete reportable range while ultimately ensuring accurate and reliable patient testing.
- Online access anytime, anywhere for user convenience
- Intuitive user interface with simple data entry functionality
- Easy to interpret charts for at-a-glance performance assessment
- Access to peer group data updated live in real-time for enhanced troubleshooting
- Expert technical support available
- Traffic light system for instant confirmation that the verification has passed