The Acusera ultra-low PSA control delivers a true third party solution for use in monitoring the performance of in vitro diagnostic assays used in the quantitative determination of low levels of PSA.
The control has been optimised for use with Roche systems but is suitable for use across a variety of other platforms.
|Ultra-Low PSA||ng/ml||0.055 *||Roche Cobas e801|
* Example of values for Roche Cobas e801. Other systems may vary dependent on laboratory assignment. Typical values displayed, please see control IFU for lot specific values.
Features & Benefits
- Impressive 30-day stability at +2°C to +8°C minimising waste
- Liquid ready-to-use control ensuring minimal sample preparation
- True third-party control providing an unbiased assessment of performance
- Manufactured using human serum providing a matrix similar to the patient sample
- 1 year shelf life from date of manufacture ensuring continuity of lot supply
- Target values for specific instruments are available
This control is for Research Use Only (RUO)
- Total PSA