RIQAS is the world’s largest External Quality Assessment scheme with more than 55,000 laboratory participants spanning over 134 countries
RIQAS Pilot Programmes
RIQAS G6-PDH PILOT PROGRAMME
Introducing the new RIQAS G6-PDH programme. This free-of-charge programme has been developed to assess the reliability of the confirmatory and screening tests conducted by laboratories when testing for G6PDH deficiencies. This comprehensive pilot study utilises stabilised red cell haemolysates for monitoring G6PDH activity.
|G6PDH Programme||2 x 0.5 ml||RQ9196||G6PDH (Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase)|
- Lyophilised for enhanced stability.
- Stabilised red-cell haemolysate is manufactured to the highest standard.
- Submit results and view reports online via RIQAS.Net.
- Results can be submitted as quantitative and screening (normal/deficient).
- Results reported in activity units only to remove variability in measurement of Erythrocytes or Haemoglobin.