The RIQAS Microbiology Programme includes the identification of micro-organisms to Gram positive/negative, Genus and Species levels, together with Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing according to chosen Guidelines.
Available in a bi-monthly format with 3 samples distributed twice per year. Each strain is presented in a lyophilised pellet form within a self-contained tube containing a pre-filled ampoule for reconstitution, therefore helping to avoid cross contamination.
- Lyophilised for enhanced stability
- Multiple registrations allow for comparison between lab staff
- Possible to be used as a training tool for new and current staff
- Samples are manufactured to the highest quality
- Bi-monthly reporting
- Submit results and view reports online via RIQAS.Net
NOTE: Antibiotic resistance assessment (Resistant/Intermediate/Susceptible) is provided for your own and other guidelines. Commencing July 2022
Microbiology reports available on RIQAS.net include:
- Bacterial Identification Report
- Bacterial Identification – Historical Performance
- Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing