Comprising both reactive and non-reactive controls for Anti SARS-CoV-2 , the Acusera SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Control will support assay validation and routine performance monitoring of serological assays for COVID-19. Conveniently supplied in a liquid ready-to-use format with a 30 day open vial stability, waste is kept to a minimum. As a true third party control, independent performance assessment is guaranteed.
- Liquid ready-to-use requiring no preparation
- 100% human plasma providing a matrix similar to the patient sample
- True third party control ensuring unbiased performance assessment
- Reactive and non-reactive controls available
- Open vial stability of 30 days at 2ºC to 8ºC
- Suitable for use with Anti SARS-CoV-2 assays
- Control is CE marked
Where PCR tests for SARS-CoV-2 the virus causing COVID-19 are designed to detect active infections, antibody testing can accurately determine previous infection to the virus and are especially useful in identifying individuals who may have been infected but did not display symptoms. As such, serology tests are critical to ongoing surveillance studies, epidemiological studies and vaccine trials. Serology testing is also currently being used as part of confirmatory testing strategies.
Quality control plays a critical role in these studies, allowing laboratories and clinicians to release patient results with confidence.
Want to know more?
Contact us or visit our Acusera page to learn more.