Comprising both reactive and non-reactive controls for Anti SARS-CoV-2 , the Acusera SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Control will support assay validation and routine performance monitoring of serological assays for COVID-19. Conveniently supplied in a liquid ready-to-use format with a 30 day open vial stability, waste is kept to a minimum. As a true third party control, independent performance assessment is guaranteed.
- Liquid ready-to-use requiring no preparation
- 100% human plasma providing a matrix similar to the patient sample
- True third party control ensuring unbiased performance assessment
- Reactive and non-reactive controls available
- Open vial stability of 30 days at 2ºC to 8ºC
- Suitable for use with Anti SARS-CoV-2 assays
- Control is CE marked
Note: SARS-CoV-2 Positive Control (COV10460) will require a dilution if running for spike protein antibodies. However, the control continues to work for the nucleocapsid antibody.
Acusera Spike Protein Control is available here and is suitable for total spike antibodies.
Want to know more?
Contact us or visit our Acusera page to learn more.