The Lyophilised Serum Bone Marker Control is intended for use with in vitro diagnostic assays for the quantitative determination of Procollagen Type 1 N-Terminal Propeptide (P1NP), N-MID Osteocalcin (OC) and Bone Alkaline Phosphatase (B-ALP) in serum samples.
This Lyophilised Serum Bone Marker Control is assayed with target values and is suitable for use on automated analysers.
Features & Benefits
- – Lyophilised for enhanced stability
- – True third party control providing an unbiased assessment of performance
- – Three clinically relevant levels available
- – Human based serum providing a matrix similar to the patient sample
- – 1 year shelf life from date of manufacture allowing for long term QC monitoring and a decrease in new lot validation studies
- – 14- day reconstituted open vial stability applies for PINP and B-ALP helping to keep waste to a minimum, 1-day reconstituted stability for N-MID Osteocalcin
- – PINP
- – N-MID Osteocalcin
- – Bone-ALP
*No claims are made regarding values and stability.