- Complete QC solutions with products available for daily monitoring of assay performance, linearity assessment, assay evaluation and assay validation/verification
- Comprises a wide range of targets covering Transplant Associated Diseases, respiratory Infections, Blood Borne Viruses, STIs, Gastrointestinal Diseases and Central Nervous System Diseases
- True third-party solution designed to be used with both commercial and in house assays
- Whole pathogen controls designed to mimic the performance of patient samples and effectively monitor the entire testing process
- Liquid for ease of use and convenience
Visit Qnostics Product Categories to Learn More
Qnostics Molecular Controls
Independently manufactured, this range of positive run, whole pathogen, third party controls are designed to monitor the daily performance of a wide range molecular assays used in the detection of infectious diseases. These controls help in supporting a laboratory’s accreditation requirements in line with ISO 15189:2012.
Analytical Q Panels
Designed to cover the dynamic range of an assay, Analytical Q Panels allow assessment of an assays linearity, LOD and LOQ. Each panel contains a minimum of five samples, including a negative, that span the dynamic range of the assay in a linear progression.
Molecular Q Panels
Consisting of three levels (high, medium and low), Molecular Q Panels are intended to evaluate an assays analytical measuring range. Molecular Q Panels can also be used to support training of laboratory staff and in the development of molecular diagnostic assays.
Evaluation Panels cover a range of genotypes and may be used to evaluate assay characteristics, confirm performance claims and ultimately ensure the assay is fit for purpose. Evaluation Panels may also be used in the validation of molecular assays and development of new molecular diagnostic assays.
QCMD Past Panels
Available for use in assay evaluation and staff training, EQA samples are available from past QCMD challenges.
Qnostics are specialists in the custom manufacture of quality control materials for use in the detection of infectious diseases using molecular based methods. Qnostics will work with you to develop a bespoke solution designed specifically to meet the individual and unique requirements of your lab.
• Choose from hundreds of molecular characterised targets
• Targets can be custom made into numerous different formats
• The whole pathogen format accurately mimics clinical samples
• All materials can be provided in a “ready-to-use” or liquid frozen format
Qnostics custom made Molecular Infectious Disease Controls are designed to fit all stages of your assays product life cycle from product development to launch.
Want to know more?
Contact us or visit our Qnostics page to learn more.