Active Vitamin B12 Quality Control
Home - Quality Control -
The Randox Acusera Active Vitamin B12 Control is designed to deliver a cost-effective, high quality solution for use in the quantitative determination of Active Vitamin B12 in human serum and plasma.
The human serum based Active B12 Controls are assayed with target values provided and are suitable for use on various analysers.
Features & Benefits
- Liquid frozen for user convenience
- Human based serum ensuring a commutable sample matrix
- True Third Party control providing unbiased assessment of performance
- An impressive open vial stability of 30 days at 2° to 8°C helping to keep waste to a minimum
- Active Vitamin B12 (Holotranscobalamin/HoloTC)