Our current range of diagnostic reagents consists of
Why choose Randox diagnostic reagents?
- Randox offers the largest range of chemistries
- Liquid ready-to-use reagents are available
- Automated applications for a wide range of clinical analysers
- Excellent correlation to reference methods
- Wide measuring ranges
Benefits of Randox diagnostic reagents
- We can introduce cost savings for your laboratory
- We can reduce the risk of errors occurring giving you confidence in your patient results
- We can reduce labour and the time you spend running tests
- We can expand your routine testing menu without expanding your lab
- We can bring your testing in-house
We can provide dedicated diagnostic reagents for the Randox RX series, Hitachi™, AU™, Architect C™, Aeroset™ and Konelab™ range of chemistry analysers providing you with freedom of choice from an independent manufacturer.
With flexible pack sizes and a comprehensive list of analyser applications available, you are sure to find what you are looking for.
As always with Randox our diagnostic reagents are of the highest quality; this is recognised through official accreditation to both national and international standards including UKAS, ISO 13485:2003, and FDA.
All Trademarks recognised.
Randox Easy Read diagnostic reagents
- All diagnostic reagents are presented in bottles that fit directly onto the analyser
- Reagent bottles have specific barcodes enabling the analyser to read it automatically
- A simple process that saves time and improves laboratory efficiency
- Offers you freedom of choice from an independent manufacturer
Randox Easy Fit diagnostic reagents
- We offer a range of clinical chemistry reagents that are optimised for use on an extensive range of clinical chemistry analysers
- All diagnostic reagents are presented in bottles which fit easily onto your analyser avoiding the need to pour the reagents into dedicated bottles
- Randox diagnostic reagents offers increased accuracy and reliability
- A wide range of validated analyser applications are available to ensure ease of programming and confidence in results
- A simple 2 step process allows you to actively run Randox diagnostic reagents on your clinical chemistry analyser
Technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Powerline is a free of charge electronic service from Randox which provides customers with instant access to instructions for use (IFU) and instrument-specific applications (ISA) for a comprehensive list of instruments anytime, anywhere.
Click here to access the Powerline Application