Combining Ammonia and Ethanol in a single RIQAS programme, participants can consolidate their EQA requirements whilst reducing costs. All samples are supplied liquid ready-to-use at the start of the cycle for added convenience and will cover a range of clinically significant concentrations.
- Liquid ready-to-use samples
- Monthly reporting
- Comprehensive yet user friendly reports for quick assessment of performance
- Submit results and view reports online via RIQAS.Net
- Register up to five instruments per programme (volume permitting) at no extra cost for comparative performance assessment
- Accredited to ISO/IEC 17043
|Cat No||Kit Size||Frequency||Cycle Start||Parameters|
|RQ9164||12 x 2ml||Monthly (1 x 12 month cycle)||September||2|
Please note, product availability may vary country to country.