The new Acusera BNP Control is designed for use with in vitro diagnostics assays for the quantitative determination of BNP in human serum and plasma. The BNP control delivers an unbiased independent assessment of analytical performance, helping to ensure accurate and reliable patient testing for BNP.
With a 30 day open-vial stability, the BNP control will reduce waste, whilst remaining easy and convenient to use.
This tri-level control is optimised for use on Beckman, Abbott and Siemens analysers however, it can be used across other platforms. Our control will provide accurate and reliable results that your laboratory can trust.
Features & Benefits
- 30-day stability at +2°C to +8°C minimising waste.
- Liquid ready-to-use control ensuring no preparation of material is required and therefore eliminates manual error.
- True third-party control providing an unbiased assessment of performance.
- Manufactured using human serum providing a matrix similar to the patient sample.
- Optimised for use with Abbott, Beckman and Siemens. Also suitable for use with other platforms.
- Brain Natriuretic Peptide (BNP)