The RIQAS Serum Indices EQA programme is designed for the pre-analytical assessment of Haemolytic, Icteric and Lipemic (HIL) interferences.
Available in a bi-monthly format with the option to report either quantitative or semi-quantitative results for the HIL parameters, this programme also provides an assessment on how these interferences impact on up to 25 routine chemistry parameters. This provides invaluable information on whether a correct judgement is being made to report results.
- Lyophilised for enhanced stability
- Human based serum ensuring commutable sample matrix
- Bi-monthly reporting
- HIL parameters include the option of quantitative or semi-quantitative reporting
- Interpretation of chemistry parameter results
- Submit results and view reports online via RIQAS.Net
- Register up to five instruments per programme (volume permitting) at no extra cost for comparative performance assessment
NOTE: If you require additional Serum Indices EQA material, you can purchase RQ9194/A. This is an additional pack containing 9 x 1ml vials to be used as a supplement to your main RQ9194 Serum Indices programme.
Indices Assessment (Quantitative and Semi-Quantitative)
Parameter Assessment (Quantitative)
- D. Bilirubin
- T. Bilirubin
- CK NAC
- Protein Total
- Uric Acid