The Randox Acusera AMH control is designed for use as a third-party control for the quantitative determination of Anti-Müllerian Hormone (AMH). An AMH test is often used to check a woman’s ability to produce eggs that can be fertilized for pregnancy. Thus, helping women to make informed decisions about their health.
Available in a liquid frozen format, this control should be treated in the same manner as a patient sample.
Features & Benefits
- 30-day stability at +2°C to +8°C
- Liquid Frozen format for convenience and reduced handling errors
- True third-party control providing an unbiased assessment of performance
- Manufactured using human serum, ensuring commutable sample matrix
- Assayed target values provided eliminating the need to assign values in-house
- Control available at recommended cut-off values for AMH
|Description||Pack Size||Cat. Number||Typical Values|
Beckman DXL / Roche ng/ml
|AMH Control 1||3 x 2ml||AMH10509||0.5|
|AMH Control 2||3 x 2ml||AMH10514||1.0|
|AMH Control 3||3 x 2ml||AMH10515||6.0|
|AMH Control 4||3 x 2ml||AMH10516||16.0|
- Anti-Müllerian Hormone (AMH)