The Pre-eclampsia Control is intended for use with in vitro diagnostic assays for the quantitative determination of placental growth factor (PlGF) and soluble fms‑like tyrosine kinase‑1 (sFlt-1) in human serum and plasma.
The Pre-eclampsia Control is assayed with target values and is suitable for use on various immunoassay analysers. The Pre-eclampsia Control is for use by trained laboratory professionals and can be used in determining the precision of testing systems and in identifying sources of variation.
Features & Benefits
- – Liquid frozen for user convenience
- – Human based serum ensuring a commutable sample matrix
- – 30 days open vial stability when stored at 2ºC to 8ºC keeping waste and costs to a minimum
- – True third party control providing an unbiased assessment of performance
- – Assayed target values provided
- – sFlt-1
- – PIGF