The Randox Acusera Serum Indices control is designed to be used to monitor an IVD instrument’s response in the detection of haemolyzed, icteric and lipemic (HIL) samples. This control can be utilised in laboratory interference testing to assist in improving error detection of pre-analytical errors affecting clinical chemistry testing.
This control provides a full range of clinically relevant testing levels.
Features & Benefits
- Lyophilised for enhanced stability
- Manufactured using human serum, ensuring commutable sample matrix
- 2-year shelf life from date of manufacture
- True third party control providing unbiased assessment of performance
- Reconstituted stability of 14 days at 2°C – 8°C
- Haemolysis (H)
- Icterus (I)
- Lipemia (L)