Neurological disorders can affect the central, somatic and autonomic nervous system. At the molecular level, many analytes have been found to have involvement in the pathophysiology of this complex interacting system.
Randox Cerebral Arrays have been designed for the simultaneous measurement of analytes associated with nervous system dysfunctions such us cerebrovascular disease, Alzheimer’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
Cerebral Array II
- Neuron Specific Enolase (NSE)
- Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin (NGAL)
- Soluble Tumour Necrosis Factor Receptor I (sTNFRI)
Key Benefits of Randox Cerebral Arrays
- Multiplex testing from a single sample
- Suitable for human serum, plasma and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) samples
- Small sample volume
- Excellent analytical performance
- Fast throughput
- Applicable to fully automated and semi-automated Evidence analysers