Randox range of clinical chemistry reagents is extensive with a wide range of assays to suit your needs. Investing heavily in research and development, we continuously expand our portfolio to ensure increased choice of high quality reagents.
To find out more about each of our clinical chemistry assays please select an option from the drop-down menu. Alternatively read on for more information about Randox reagents.
Clinical Chemistry products available from Randox
Randox reagents ensure confidence in results!
Randox understand the importance of accurate results, and provide reagents of the highest quality and accuracy to ensure trustworthy results and accurate diagnosis. Rigorously tested, our reagents have strong correlation with standard methods, and ensure uniformity across batches for total confidence in quality across lots.
We offer niche assays to expand your profile…
In addition to assays for routine testing, we also provide a range of unique automated biochemistry assays including:
- Apolipoprotein C-II
- Apolipoprotein C-III
- Apolipoprotein E
- Cystatin C
- D-3 Hydroxybutyrate
- Glutathione Peroxidase (Ransel)
- Glutathione Reductase
- Immunoglobulin E (IgE)
- sLDL Cholesterol
- Superoxide Dismutase (Ransod)
- Total Antioxidant Status (TAS)
To learn more about our unique products download our high performance and unique tests brochure, or alternatively review our individual product pages.
Randox reagents have a multitude of benefits…
- Available for a wide range of clinical chemistry analysers with inclusion of detailed instrument specific settings
- Suitable for use with a variety of sample types including whole blood (human and animal), serum, plasma, erythrocytes, wine, beer and fruit juice
- A variety of kit sizes to ensure suitability for all laboratory sizes
- Complementary controls and calibrators available
- Wide measuring ranges to comfortably detect abnormal levels
- A variety of methods available
- Superior stability to maximise cost-effectiveness and reduce reagent wastage
To order your clinical chemistry reagents please visit our online store or contact email@example.com to get in touch with your local sales representative. Alternatively, contact us to request a kit insert or for more information.