Providing a true third party solution for the measurement of Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF), the Acusera Liquid CSF Control is designed to deliver an unbiased, independent assessment of analytical performance for 14 analytes, helping to ensure the results clinical laboratories release are accurate and reliable.
With an extended open vial stability of 30 days at 2oC – 8oC, the Acusera Liquid CSF Control will reduce waste, while remaining easy and convenient to use.
Features & Benefits
- Liquid ready-to-use samples requiring no preparation
- Human based material
- True third party control providing unbiased performance assessment
- Assayed target values available
- Shelf life of 2 years from the date of manufacture
- Open vial stability of 30 days for all analytes when stored at 2oC to 8oC
- Albumin (electrophoresis)
- Alpha – 1- globulin (electrophoresis)
- Alpha – 2- globulin (electrophoresis)
- Beta- globulin (electrophoresis)
- Gamma – globulin (electrophoresis)
- Protein (Total)
*No claims are made regarding values and stability.