Maternal Screening External Quality Assessment
The RIQAS Maternal Screening EQA programme is designed to monitor the performance of screening tests used during the first and second trimester of pregnancy to assess the risk of Down’s syndrome, Spina Bifida and Trisomy 18.
- Accredited to ISO/IEC 17043
- Lyophilised for enhanced stability
- 100% human serum
- Monthly reporting
- Submit results and view reports online via RIQAS.Net
- Register up to five instruments at no extra cost
- Suitable for first and second trimester screening
- Inhibin A
- hCG, free beta
- hCG, total
- Unconjugated Oestriol
Please note, product availability may vary country to country.