Complete QC solutions for results you can trust
Randox Quality Control aim to deliver the complete QC package and with our portfolio we believe we have something to offer every laboratory regardless of their size or budget.
The Randox Quality Control portfolio includes;
- Acusera true third party Quality Control’s
- Acusera 24.7 Live Online, Interlaboratory Data Management Software
- RIQAS, the world’s largest international EQA scheme
- and, Acusera Verify, dedicated calibration verifiers
Designed to streamline QC in even the most demanding laboratories our complete QC solutions will save precious time and money through consolidation, ease-of-use and high quality products.
With accurate and reliable testing at the top of a laboratory’s priority list, we at Randox Quality Control strive to put you at the top of ours.
Request your FREE QC consultation
Randox Quality Control’s specialist QC consultants can provide your laboratory with a FREE consultation to demonstrate how we can help you streamline your laboratory, meet regulatory requirements and save time and money.
Simply fill out the form below to request your consultation today.
The importance of accurate instrument calibration in the laboratory is often overlooked. At Randox Quality Control we believe that accurate calibration is the foundation for producing reliable patient results. In fact, we believe that this should be your first step in ensuring accurate instrument performance and something you should consider carefully.
Effective instrument calibration will provide you with a baseline for your analysers from which accurate results can be produced. This baseline is then used to adjust readings to match the computed value and ensure accurate patient results are reported.
Calibrator features you should consider;
As well as frequent recalibration, according to the instructions provided by the instrument / reagent manufacturer, Randox Quality Control recommends;
- Utilising a third party calibrator, such as those available from our Acusera range, which have independently assigned values and have not been optimized for use with any specific instrument or reagent system
- Ensuring the calibrator you employ has the same matrix as a patient sample
- Choosing a calibrator that is 100% commutable, ensuring it mimics the behaviour of a patient sample
- A multi-analyte calibrator with a long shelf life
Clinical Chemistry Calibration Serum
Third party calibrator covering 42 commonly used clinical chemistry tests. Method and instrument specific target values and ranges are provided for most chemistry analysers. Two clinically significant levels are available.
Features & Benefits
- Lyophilised for enhanced stability
- Human based serum
- Instrument specific target values provided for 42 parameters
- Stable to expiry date at 2°C – 8°C
- Reconstituted stability of 7 days at 2°C – 8°C or 4 weeks at -20°C