Ammonia Ethanol Quality Control
The Randox Acusera Ammonia/Ethanol control is designed to monitor the accuracy and precision of Ammonia and Ethanol assays on a wide range of clinical chemistry analysers. The liquid ready-to-use format is convenient to use while an open vial stability of 30 days at 2°C – 8°C helps to keep waste and costs to a minimum.
Features & Benefits
- Liquid ready-to-use
- Aqueous material
- Assayed target values provided for both Ammonia and Ethanol
- Stable to expiry date at 2°C – 8°C
- Open vial stability of 30 days at 2°C – 8°C
Combining Ammonia and Ethanol in a single RIQAS programme, participants can consolidate their EQA requirements whilst reducing costs. All samples are supplied liquid ready-to-use at the start of the cycle for added convenience and will cover a range of clinically significant concentrations.
- Liquid ready-to-use samples
- Monthly reporting
- Comprehensive yet user friendly reports for quick assessment of performance
- Submit results and view reports online via RIQAS.Net
- Register up to five instruments at no extra cost
Not accredited to ISO/IEC 17043
Please note, product availability may vary country to country.