Enquire to find out more about our Biochip powered Evidence Series immunoanalysers
Fast. Fully Automated. Versatile.
The Evidence MultiSTAT is a fully automated immunoanalyser that enables on-site simultaneous detection of up to 44 analytes from a single sample of oral fluid, urine or blood. It requires a small sample volume and generates results in less than 20 minutes. The process from sample entry to results can be completed in 3 simple steps, with minimum room for human error. The process is designed to make set up and analysis as quick, simple and reliable as possible.
The MultiSTAT offers a very simple drug screening solution to those who have no knowledge of laboratory procedures through combining simplicity with cutting-edge innovation. It is this innovative technology that enables the MultiSTAT to be easy to use, yet extremely powerful.
- Fully automated benchtop immunoanalyser
- Up to 132 tests per hour
- Results generated in 17 minutes
- Up to 44 analytes screened per biochip
- 3 steps from sample entry to results
- No laboratory / laboratory experience required to operate
- Suitable for use in a range of laboratory and non-laboratory settings
- 59cm (H) x 54cm (D) x 57cm (W)
Evidence MultiSTAT Test Menu
|UR-144 / XLR II
Multi-analyte immunoassay control designed for use in the routine monitoring of the Randox Fertility, Thyroid and Tumour Marker Arrays.
Features & Benefits
- Lyophilised for enhanced stability
- Assayed values available for Randox Biochip systems
- 100% human serum
- Stable to expiry date at 2oC – 8oC
- Reconstituted stability of 7 days at 2oC – 8oC or 4 weeks at -20oC
- Free T4
- Free T3
- Leutinising Hormone
- PSA (Total)
- PSA (Free)
- Total T4
- Total T3